Kemp Communications LLC
COVID-19 COMPANY POLICIES
Steps our Technicians are Taking to protect themselves Safe:
1. CLEAN HANDS OFTEN: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 70% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Follow all other CDC recommendations listed on the following website:
2. AVOID CLOSE CONTACT: Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
3. ONLY go into public if necessary: do not congregate in groups larger than 10.
4. TRAVEL: If you or member of your immediate household has recently traveled internationally to a CDC Level 1, 2, or 3, country or has returned from any cruise you must self-isolate from the work environment for 14 days, even if you do not exhibit symptoms.
5. CALLING IN SICK: If you need to call in sick communicate with your employer, and additionally your TDS Telecom Reporting Manager
Steps our Technicians are Taking to Protect Our Customers and Others Safe:
1. STAY AT HOME IF YOU ARE SICK: Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
2. COVER COUGH AND SNEEZES: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash. Immediately wash your hands with warm soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 70% alcohol.
3. CLEAN AND DISINFECT: Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tools and equipment. Other surface touched inside and out of their vehicles. Disinfect any surfaces you’ve touched at a customer’s residence.
4. USE EXTRA GEAR IF POSSIBLE: We will provide our teams with sanitary gloves and masks if necessary.
5. FOLLOW all other CDC guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coron…/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
As always, if you have any questions please contact us at kempcommunicationsllc.com. Be safe out there!